Journal of Vocational Education and Training
10th International Conference
Conference LatestResearching Vocational Education and Training
Worcester College, Oxford, UK, 5-7 July, 2013
Registrations closed on 31st May.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tara Fenwick, Stirling University
- Aruna Rao, Gender at Work
- Roger Harris, University of South Australia
Information for JVET 2013
- Notes for Presenters
- Final 2013 Conference Programme
- Arriving at the Conference and Conference Arrangements
Further information about the JVET Conference 2013 will be added to the website as it becomes available
Recent JVET articles
- Chinese international students’ perspective and strategies in preparing for their future employability
- Emotional labour, training stress, burnout, and depressive symptoms in junior doctors
- The standing of vocational education: sources of its societal esteem and implications for its enactment
- How is vocational knowledge recontextualised?
- ‘Talking the Talk’: practical and academic self-concepts of early years practitioners in England