Journal of Vocational Education and Training
10th International Conference
Conference LatestResearching Vocational Education and Training
Worcester College, Oxford, UK, 5-7 July, 2013
Registrations closed on 31st May.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tara Fenwick, Stirling University
- Aruna Rao, Gender at Work
- Roger Harris, University of South Australia
Information for JVET 2013
- Notes for Presenters
- Final 2013 Conference Programme
- Arriving at the Conference and Conference Arrangements
Further information about the JVET Conference 2013 will be added to the website as it becomes available
Recent JVET articles
- Meeting skills needs in a market-based training system: a study of employer perceptions and responses to training challenges in the Australian transport and logistics industry
- Situated learning in practice: teaching assistants engaged with a work-based Foundation Degree in England
- Refugees and access to vocational education and training across Europe: a case of protection of white privilege?
- The Caring Performance and the ‘blooming student’: exploring the emotional labour of further education lecturers in Scotland
- Characteristics of hands-on simulations with added value for innovative secondary and higher vocational education