Journal of Vocational Education and Training
10th International Conference
Conference LatestResearching Vocational Education and Training
Worcester College, Oxford, UK, 5-7 July, 2013
Registrations closed on 31st May.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tara Fenwick, Stirling University
- Aruna Rao, Gender at Work
- Roger Harris, University of South Australia
Information for JVET 2013
- Notes for Presenters
- Final 2013 Conference Programme
- Arriving at the Conference and Conference Arrangements
Further information about the JVET Conference 2013 will be added to the website as it becomes available
Recent JVET articles
- Education, work and identity: themes and perspectives
- The work-to-college transition: postsecondary expectations and enrolment for young men and women in the US labour force
- Collective skill formation: a historical analysis of the least-likely case New Zealand
- Apprenticeship and progression in the healthcare sector: can labour market theory illuminate barriers and opportunities in contrasting occupations?
- Chinese international studentsí perspective and strategies in preparing for their future employability