Journal of Vocational Education and Training
10th International Conference
Conference LatestResearching Vocational Education and Training
Worcester College, Oxford, UK, 5-7 July, 2013
Registrations closed on 31st May.
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tara Fenwick, Stirling University
- Aruna Rao, Gender at Work
- Roger Harris, University of South Australia
Information for JVET 2013
- Notes for Presenters
- Final 2013 Conference Programme
- Arriving at the Conference and Conference Arrangements
Further information about the JVET Conference 2013 will be added to the website as it becomes available
Recent JVET articles
- Student teachers in school practice. An analysis of learning opportunities
- Situated learning in practice: teaching assistants engaged with a work-based Foundation Degree in England
- Racialised norms in apprenticeship systems in England and Germany
- Programme content orientation in vocational education and training and life chances – a comparative study
- Refugees and access to vocational education and training across Europe: a case of protection of white privilege?