Journal of Vocational Education and Training
11th International Conference
Conference LatestResearching Vocational Education and Training
Worcester College, Oxford, UK, 3-5 July, 2015
The call for abstracts of papers will appear here and in the journal in the autumn..
Any inquiry about the conference can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kiran Mirchandani, OISE, University of Toronto
- Thomas Bailey, Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University
Information for JVET 2013
- Notes for Presenters
- Final 2013 Conference Programme
- Arriving at the Conference and Conference Arrangements
Further information about the JVET Conference 2013 will be added to the website as it becomes available
Recent JVET articles
- Developing ‘know how’: a participatory approach to assessment of placement learning
- Meeting skills needs in a market-based training system: a study of employer perceptions and responses to training challenges in the Australian transport and logistics industry
- Situated learning in practice: teaching assistants engaged with a work-based Foundation Degree in England
- Refugees and access to vocational education and training across Europe: a case of protection of white privilege?
- The Caring Performance and the ‘blooming student’: exploring the emotional labour of further education lecturers in Scotland